Sushi @ Gran Caffè (Rapallo)



Most of the people that know me a little bit could guarantee you that I am a sushi addicted (even though I am not eating it as much as I used to do in the past).

Last time I ate some sushi was on 8th March with some people that planned a dinner together for Women's Day, just a few days before the lockdown here in Italy for COVID-19. 

I received a text message on Tuesday from an ex-student asking me if I would like to have some sushi together for dinner. I used to go there sometimes with her and I was quite missing it so I accepted.

The restaurant management changed a little bit because of the new restrictions for COVID-19: the tables are distant from each other more than before, hand disinfectant at the entrance and at the exit and different routes to enter and exit from the restaurant. 

No paper-format menù, just QR code to see the menù on a PDF and write the plate number and quantities on a paper. 

Since we were not related and not living together, they asked us to leave name, surname and mobile phone number (I think it was to guarantee the possibility to know how to track us in case a positive case happens there). 

You can eat with the normal mode or the "All You Can Eat Formula" choosing between Italian, Japanese and Chinese food. 
Prices for the "All You Can Eat Formula" are €12.90 for the adults and €7.00 for the children for lunch and €22.90 for the adults and €11.00 for the children for the dinner. The prices are different because there are more plates to choose for the dinner than for the lunch. 

I love the soia noodles with pork, vegetables and spicy sauce there, so it is a must-to-order for me! 😍 We also ordered tons of sushi and we were so full. And the plates were so cute to see too! Here some pics: 

Special sashimi: 3 salmon, 3 tuna, 3 sea-bass, 2 red shrimps and 1 scampi. 

And what about you? Do you enjoy Japanese / Chinese food?

See you in the next post,
x












Commenti